The 3rd Workshop for EU IRSES project on Next Generation Computer Animation Techniques – “AniNex” at Edutainment 2017, Bournemouth, U. K.
June 23, 2017
Chair: Dr. Jian Chang – The National Centre for Computer Animation, Bournemouth University
Co-Chair: Prof Nadia Magnenat Thalmann – MIRALab, University of Geneva, Switzerland and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Prof Jian J Zhang – The National Centre for Computer Animation, Centre for Digital Entertainment, Bournemouth University
The “AniNex” (http://www.aninex.org) is an EU FP7 funded exchange project, which is designed to prepare and lead the development of next generation techniques related to computer animation and its applications. The workshop will be coordinated as part of the Edutainment conference programme at Bournemouth in June 2017 (http://edutainment2017.org/).
We would like to invite submissions of posters to disseminate the research at the workshop, which covers topics related to computer animation techniques and digital content generation, including but not limited to:
• Advanced physically based animation techniques and dynamics
- Geometric modelling
- Physics-based animation, animation and simulation of natural environments
- Deformation and fluid simulation
- Rendering techniques
- Collision detection
- GPU based modelling and simulation
• Advanced character animation and modelling
- Facial modelling in computer animation
- Character rigging and skinning
- Animation from motion capture
- Crowd simulation, artificial intelligence and games
- Social agent and applications
• Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Applications
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Virtuality and Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Sensor and Sensor Technology
- Novel HCI design
• Machine Learning for Computer Graphics
- Supervised and unsupervised learning in computer vision and computer graphics
- Machine learning in motion data retrieval and analysis
- Machine learning in facial expression and emotion modelling
We welcome participants of different disciplines across the world and submissions related to computer graphics and digital content generation which are not necessarily listed above.
Authors are welcome to send their queries through email to email@example.com or Dr Jian Chang firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers should be submitted electronically via the EasyChair conference system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aninex2017).
Details of the programme and news will follow soon at the website.